Welcome to Academy of Warren
Thank you for your interest in our Virtual Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year. Please click on the link below to RSVP for one of our virtual enrollment meetings:
GMail and Google Classroom Tutorial
The Academy of Warren Foundation is honored to announce the Academy of Warren Playground Project (AOWP2). The playground project is a grassroots effort with community members joining hands to provide a state-of-the-art playground not only for the children attending AOW, but also for children throughout the area. This project is a unique concept, since the ideas for this custom-designed playground are centered on the input of the K-8th grade students at AOW! Here’s what to expect:
• The 5-day project will be divided in three shifts (8am-12noon; 12:30pm-5pm; 5:30pm-9pm).
• There will be 100-300 expected volunteers per shift (you can volunteer one shift or all day)
• Food, snacks, and water will be provided for every shift.
• Childcare will be provided for kids 9 and under. (You must fill out a Childcare Registration Waiver for each child attending childcare)
• Kid ages 10-13 may volunteer, but must be accompanied with an adult.
• Kid ages 14-17 may work independently; with the exception of power tools (please include all children on the volunteer form). Bring your entire family and let them experience community work at its best!
To volunteer, please click on the Playground Volunteer form below:
In order to open safely in the fall Academy of Warren is employing new safety precautions to keep our students, teachers and families health and safe! These safety precautions include students wearing masks, socially distanced classrooms and a thermal camera in the entry of the school to take temperatures of those entering.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns about the accessibility of the Academy of Warren website, please
Academy of Warren Virtual Tour
Take a tour of our current and upcoming building!